Does The West Coast Have A Future Of Course We Do

Matthew Hooton said that the west coast towns such as Hokitika, Greymouth and Westport don't have a future well you are a idiotic COW. Guess what i'm going to be here tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that ill be here in 8 years time so we do have a future why do I want to live in Auckland? Auckland is a place of criminals and murderers and the housing is absolutely HORRIBLE a house in Auckuland house are like 1 million. On the west coast its less than half that price

Comments

  1. You are absolutely right, Kaia. Matthew Hooton (or Horton Hears A Who, as I like to call him) has never been to the West Coast, so he doesn't know that the West Coast will be around for hundreds of years to come. Infact, many people are living in the West Coast, and most of them will stay there. Yours Sincerely, Mate Papa.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Kaia