WPCA Cave Stream Reflection

Let the William Pike challenge begin. I woke up with e

That is the best Pike challenge I've ever done... Well, it's the only challenge if done this year. We all entered the spectacular cave with excitement all through our bodies. Here is the first corner Jeez it was cold when I say cold I mean really Cold, The water was right up to my hips. I must have fallen over so many times more times than I can remember. There were brilliant caves side caves that took you to different spots the one that I went through was the one where you could see over everyone and there was also one where you could cut through to the front of the line I used it because there were so much slow people in front of my so what I decided to do was go through the little side cave and I came out to the front of the line. Prank time the teacher had pulled a prank on the people that were at the front of the line. Right at the start of the cave before we were going to the cave the teacher told us that there were eels inside the cave. About half way through the cave he said he caught an eel well it was a piece of black pipe and he threw it up in the air it landed on some people they thought it was a real eel. Some people even fell over there were people that screamed. Sam and I did it to a few people and there face expression was funny as. That was the most fun I've had it in outdoors YET. I defiantly recommend you going there it's called Cave Stream in Castle Hill. SO FUN!!!


From Kaia

Comments