Cross Country Reflection Year 8

Yesterday I had my last Paroa School Cross Country I did the best I could do, throughout all the Cross Country I have done. From year 1-6 I came 5th in every school cross country, in year 7 I came 3rd and in year 8 I managed to come 2nd. I think the thing that helped me get a good position was the Four Jays run we do every day. I think that has a big impact to get you ready for the school cross country. At year 6 I didn’t care about the Four Jays run and that didn’t help me in year 6 because I still got the same position. But from year 7 I actually did care about the Four jays run and I see why the teachers make us run it. Since I have done the Four Jays run its helped me get a better place in Cross Country. I also think I’ll go better in the West Coast Cross Country because of the Four Jays run. Before I ran the Cross country yesterday I was filming the younger kids doing their cross country and there was a little kid who saw me videoing me them and asked I he could stop and I said no keep going you are nearly finished and then he went off again passing 2 other kids in front of him. I’m proud of myself this year it's my last year and I got the best placing I have got in all of my years at Paroa School. =)

Comments