Rock Climbing & Abseling @ Charleston


















I woke up with excitement rock climbing and abseiling was just around the corner.
I'm doing the rock climbing and I'm was holding on for my life on the edge of the cliff I'm stuck I feel like if I let go I'm going to fall and it was only a practice climb but it was still high but I managed to get up to the top of the cliff and I was one of the fastest one to climb it mainly because I wanted to get it done and over with.
it's time now to climb down a huge cliff there I'm feeling horrible inside because there is a big hump that I have to get over and after that hump, there is a big drop and it felt like you were just hanging for your life.
Overall it was fun I would most definitely do it again.

Thanks to the polytech for coming

Comments

  1. Kaia, well done for cracking this challenge! It was so cool seeing you lowering yourself off that cliff - and having a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Kaia