Jacinda Ardern

This week has been exciting. I have been skiing you can see my reflection on that below.

On Thursday I met what most likely will be our future PrimeMinster it awesome she released a new tax policy at the event that I went to Click Here For Full Story. When she talked she was very very passionate about everything she was talking about.

She said that she would be investing some time into 'Finishing The West Coast Wilderness Trail'. She is a very enthused Labour leader I hope she does become our future prime minister she has a very good mind set on what she wants to get done. The only problem with all these policies she is bringing out is that New Zealand just simply don't have enough money to cover all of these policies.

Anyway if you haven't noticed I'm very passionate when it comes to politics but Jacinda Ardern need to become our future prime minister 'LET'S DO THIS'

I managed to squeeze through people to catch a selfie with her
Jacinda Ardern (Left) Kaia Beal (Right)

Comments

  1. Kia ora, Kaia. I am very impressed in your interest in politics and the issues that will impact you in your future. It is going to be an exiting week leading up to the election.

    Keep posting.

    Mr McAulay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaia, I'm super impressed you managed to wrestle your way through all the Jacindamaniacs for a selfie! Good on you for wearing your political heart on your sleeve.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Kaia